Disregard the last code snippet as I ran across a situation where it would not recover. I've finally posted the beta code to Github that incorporates a lot of changes and provides UDP support to GPS Trace Orange real time tracking website. For those of you wanting to beta test the code, please let me know if you have any problems.
There were a couple of major changes to the code as well:
1. Support for sending and receiving emails has been removed. All communication needs to be done via SMS. THe email aspect was confusing a lot of people and is not supported by a majority of SIM card providers.
2.The EEPROM map has changed considerably so simply uploading the main firmware will not work. There are two new sketches available in the directory when you go to open the main sketch. One is labeled as GO_V1_1_EEPROM_Program and the other is GO_V1_1_EEPROM_Read. The program sketch will write the new EEPROM map to the GO (and will show a verification after each write sequence) and the other sketch will simply read out the EEPROM contents. As a side note, you can make any changes/additions to the sketch prior to uploading the EEPROM contents (ie pincode, default sms address, imei, etc...). It's important to note that you need to program the IMEI number into EEPROM (it's on the sticker of the GSM chip on the main board) before being able to use it with GPS Trace Orange. You'll also need to know the APN for your SIM provider to send data.
The steup is capable of sending UDP updates down to 1 second intervals to the server, however I've noticed on occasion, the server may not respond every second so you'll see delays here and there (few seconds). To program the send interval, it's similar the SMS send interval of command 4. In this case it is now command 8 for a UDP interval. (ie to send every 5 seconds 1234.8.5. to stop sending 1234.8.0. )
When signing up for a GPS Trace Orange account (it's free and there's a basic mobile app as well), during the setup choose the Wialon IPS as the device type.
1. Load sketch for writing EEPROM (make any necessary changes to parameters before uploading)
2. Upload sketch using FTDI cable (remember to remove the jumpers)
3. Open Serial Monitor and set Baud Rate to 9600
4. Wait a few seconds and press any key then Enter
5. You should see the dialog along with all the values written on the screen.
6. Next open Geogram sketch and upload as normal.
7. When finished remove cable, reset power to Geogram ONE.
I'll be putting together some more detailed instructions later and remember this is a beta so if you find any bugs please report them to me so I can get them fixed.
One more thing, if you plan on making changes to any of the settings in EEPROM that have to do with worded messages (ie HTTP1, SPEEDMSG, FENCEMESSAGE, IMEI, etc) or anythng that has to do with IP addresses or usernames and passwords, you will need to end the SMS message with two consecutive periods. If you are unsure which parameters require the consecutive periods you can always end the commands with two periods and it will work regardless.
1126.96.36.19955.. //change passcode to 5555